[patch] ST_Transform support for minimally-compliant geopackages

Brad Hards

May 16, 2015, 4:18:51 AM5/16/15
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Patch attached.

Basically this changes the lookup of proj4 parameters to try the normal
spatial_ref_sys table if we have it, otherwise to do a lookup in the
gpkg_spatial_ref_sys table, and then look up the authority / srid pair in our
list.

As a special case, if the SRID is not present in the gpkg_spatial_ref_sys
table, the SRID will be looked up assuming that it matches what we're using in
the master table (i.e. not using auth/auth_srid).

Note that the patch is missing a couple of test geopackages used for error
checking. They're not that large (only 30K each), but I'll only post those if
required.

Brad
st_transform_support-2015-05-16.diff

a.fu...@lqt.it

May 23, 2015, 2:23:46 AM5/23/15
On Sat, 16 May 2015 18:18:47 +1000, Brad Hards wrote:
> Note that the patch is missing a couple of test geopackages used for
> error
> checking. They're not that large (only 30K each), but I'll only post
> those if required.

Hi Brad,

I'm currently working so to implement your patch.
Could you kindly send to my private e-mail address both
gpkg_test_broken.gpkg and gpkg_test_extrasrid.gpkg files ?

thanks in advance,
Sandro