Try to use ImportWFS function with spatialite.exe

mlcvista

Apr 20, 2017, 5:09:26 AM4/20/17
to SpatiaLite Users

Hello!

Now, I'm trying to use the ImportWFS with spatialite.exe:

I've wrote this sql file:

Sql4.sql:

SELECT ImportWFS('http://webgis.regione.sardegna.it/geoserver/ows?service=WFS&request=GetCapabilities','dbu:TUT_ZONERAMSAR', 'RAMSAR');

And I use this command:

spatialite.exe "SPATIALITE_SECURITY=relaxed" < db.sqlite < sql4.sql

And I've got this result:

Error: near line 1: no such function: ImportWFS

What’s wrong with my actions?

With best regards,

Michel

a.fu...@lqt.it

Apr 20, 2017, 5:46:40 AM4/20/17
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 02:09:26 -0700 (PDT), mlcvista wrote:
> I use this command:
>
> spatialite.exe "SPATIALITE_SECURITY=relaxed" < db.sqlite < sql4.sql
>
> And I've got this result:
>
> Error: near line 1: no such function: ImportWFS
>
> What’s wrong with my actions?

Hi Michel,

you are abusing the command shell syntax, and consequently
the SPATIALITE_SECURITY variable is actualy undefined.

I suppose that you are using the Windows cmd.exe "black window";
the syntax required by the MS command shell for correctly
setting an environment variable is:

> set SPATIALITE_SECURITY=relaxed
> spatialite.exe db.sqlite <sql4.sql

and you can check if the variable has really been set
by executing:

> echo %SPATIALITE_SECURITY%
relaxed

on Linux/Unix (and also on Windows when using the MSYS
shell) the syntax is slightly different:

$ export "SPATIALITE_SECURITY=relaxed"
$ spatialite.exe db.sqlite <sql4.sql

$ echo $SPATIALITE_SECURITY
relaxed