spatialite on windows 10 x64

לירז חיים

Jan 24, 2016, 6:35:33 AM1/24/16
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I have a problem, when I run my application on 64 bit at windows 10 the dll of spatialite cannot be loaded

somebody help please

a.fu...@lqt.it

Jan 25, 2016, 4:32:44 AM1/25/16
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

DependencyWalker [1] is a powerful diagnostic tool that will
surely help you in precisely identifying all unresolved
link symbols forbidding to successfully load a DLL

[1] http://www.dependencywalker.com/

I have no direct experience about Windows 10 simply because
this platform is still too much young and not really widely
adopted (I'm personally still stuck to the good old Win7),
anyway this previous post [2] seems to confirm that both
Win8.1 and Win10 strictly require to install the extra
package named "MSVC Redistributables" in order to correctly
support the standard C runtime.

[2]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/spatialite-users/u2QZpQL_6ek

bye Sandro