Creating Table for routing

Majid Hojati

May 8, 2018, 2:02:18 AM5/8/18
to SpatiaLite Users
Hi,
I have a line table which is named streets, I want to use it for routing, I know that I must fill node_feom and node_to for this layer. But I have no idea using which tool it is easier to make fill these fields. using postgis we have some functions to build network and generate edge and node tables but for spatilite which options do we have?I think this is added in version 5 but as I am using android port it is not yet supported.
thanks

a.fu...@lqt.it

May 8, 2018, 2:28:29 AM5/8/18
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com

mj10777

May 8, 2018, 2:43:07 AM5/8/18
to SpatiaLite Users

On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 08:02:18 UTC+2, Majid Hojati wrote:
Hi,
I have a line table which is named streets, I want to use it for routing, I know that I must fill node_feom and node_to for this layer. But I have no idea using which tool it is easier to make fill these fields. using postgis we have some functions to build network and generate edge and node tables but for spatilite which options do we have?I think this is added in version 5 but as I am using android port it is not yet supported.
I will try to get a version uploaded based on the developer code of today (it is now compiling).
(this is a quick and dirty compile, since I updated the config about 2 months ago and have not check for new files since then)

In the meantime you can read:

I will send a not when the upload is completed, with a link to the compile library archive.

Mark

thanks

Majid Hojati

May 8, 2018, 3:22:23 AM5/8/18
to SpatiaLite Users
Dear Sandro thanks very much for your help

Majid Hojati

May 8, 2018, 3:23:46 AM5/8/18
to SpatiaLite Users
Dear Mark,
It would be great if if it compiles, thanks very much

mj10777

May 8, 2018, 4:37:58 AM5/8/18
to SpatiaLite Users
Base on the present development code as of today (2018-05-08), including VirtualRouting
- the following compiled libraries are available (using android-21):
-> armeabi-v7a  32-bit
-> arm64-v8a     64-bit
-> x86_64          64-bit

For further details:

The archive with the compiled libraries can be downloaded with the following linux command:

As summery of the practical usage of VirtualRouting would be welcomed.

Any problems with the links, library etc. should be reported at:

Mark

Mark

thanks

Majid Hojati

May 8, 2018, 5:53:01 AM5/8/18
to SpatiaLite Users
Dear Mark
Thanks very much for your help

Majid Hojati

May 15, 2018, 12:42:52 AM5/15/18
to SpatiaLite Users
When I run this query on sample/test DB (https://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/routing-sample-5.0.0.7z ) it returns this error. It seems it is sth internal. How can I debug it?
select CreateRouting(  'roads_vw_data',  'roads_vw_bycar',  'roads_vw',  'node_from',  'node_to',  'geom',  NULL);

05-15 09:08:18.201 26536-26536/spatilaitetest A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x1 in tid 26536 (.spatilaitetest)

mj10777

May 15, 2018, 12:48:37 AM5/15/18
to SpatiaLite Users

On Tuesday, 15 May 2018 06:42:52 UTC+2, Majid Hojati wrote:
When I run this query on sample/test DB (https://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/routing-sample-5.0.0.7z ) it returns this error. It seems it is sth internal. How can I debug it?
select CreateRouting(  'roads_vw_data',  'roads_vw_bycar',  'roads_vw',  'node_from',  'node_to',  'geom',  NULL);

05-15 09:08:18.201 26536-26536/spatilaitetest A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x1 in tid 26536 (.spatilaitetest)
You must learn how to ask the proper question when you want help.

You have asking questions for both spatialite on the pc and android.

It is not clear where this problem occurred, so you must state this otherwise it will be (in most cases) ignored.

If this on linux: use valgrind.

Mark

Majid Hojati

May 15, 2018, 1:24:09 AM5/15/18
to SpatiaLite Users
Hi,
Sorry for my lake of details, well I am working on android and the problem is appeared on android with the so files which was compiled last week.

mj10777

May 15, 2018, 1:26:12 AM5/15/18
to SpatiaLite Users

On Tuesday, 15 May 2018 07:24:09 UTC+2, Majid Hojati wrote:
Hi,
Sorry for my lake of details, well I am working on android and the problem is appeared on android with the so files which was compiled last week.
What does the android log report?

Majid Hojati

May 15, 2018, 1:41:41 AM5/15/18
to SpatiaLite Users
The only report is
05-15 09:08:18.201 26536-26536/spatilaitetest A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x1 in tid 26536 (.spatilaitetest)

there is not anything. my code is wrapped in try catch but it does not throw any exceptions at all and exits. here is how I query. is not is possible to debug so libs?I think sth wrong happens there

try {

dbJava.exec(query, new Callback() {
@Override
public void columns(String[] coldata) {

}

@Override
public void types(String[] types) {

}

@Override
public boolean newrow(String[] rowdata) {
return false;
}
});

return true;
} catch (java.lang.Exception ex) {
GPLog.error(this, ex.getMessage(), ex);
return false;

}

mj10777

May 15, 2018, 2:33:12 AM5/15/18
to SpatiaLite Users

On Tuesday, 15 May 2018 07:41:41 UTC+2, Majid Hojati wrote:
The only report is
05-15 09:08:18.201 26536-26536/spatilaitetest A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x1 in tid 26536 (.spatilaitetest)

>> libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- that is your error

As for debugging on android you must use their tools. There is a gui for this, but you will have to inform yourself about them (never have used them).