Installation problems

Schueler@localhost Jim Schueler

Apr 23, 2012, 11:29:00 AM4/23/12
to sparx-enterprise-archite...@googlegroups.com
I just installed EA to start a new project.  I am attempting to open a file sent by the team leader, but get the following error:

"An Error has occurred: Unrecognized database format".  I have installed MS Access and followed the instructions on

http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/support/faq/database.html

Nothing seems to get me past this error.

Posted this already to sup...@sparxsyistems.com.  Wonder if there's any community that can off help in the meantime.

Thanks!

-Jim