Transactions

konstantinos...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2015, 9:23:25 AM2/26/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

could you redirect me to a link that explains how the transactions work?

I would like to know when I have a write transaction which part of the graph database is locked (nodes, edges, attribute values).

I am interested on that because I would like to know if Sparksee can support both updates and look ups when the updates are for different parts of the graph database than the look ups.

Thanks in advance

c3po.ac

Feb 27, 2015, 8:18:37 AM2/27/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can find transactions information here:
http://www.sparsity-technologies.com/UserManual/GraphDatabase.html#transactions
Unfortunately, in the current Sparksee model a writer can't allow any concurrent read.

Best regards.

El dijous, 26 febrer de 2015 15:23:25 UTC+1, konstantinos...@gmail.com va escriure: