Error while using the recovery function

jorge castrejon

Feb 18, 2015, 4:26:57 AM2/18/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When I try to open the database with the recovery option enabled, I get the follow exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: C++ sparksee::gdb::Error exception thrown
at com.sparsity.sparkseejavawrapJNI.sparksee_gdb_Sparksee_open(Native Method)
at com.sparsity.sparksee.gdb.Sparksee.open(Sparksee.java:61)
at Sp.main(Sp.java:34)

Also, this error is shown in the logfile:
|RM[SEVERE] Cannot open the recovery file

I have been doing some tests and I have seen that Sparksee needs a recovery logfile created before it can be used.
Is there some way for Sparksee to create the file automatically? For now I just use the bash "touch" command, but I
don't know if I am doing something wrong, because it didn't happen with DEX

Thanks.

sparkseegdb

Feb 19, 2015, 9:18:20 AM2/19/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jorge,

We have detected a bug regarding the Sparksee recovery file that will be solved in the next release, thanks!

For now on your workaround should be working good.

Best,

Sparksee team