Chris Zawora

Jun 25, 2015, 6:28:39 PM6/25/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am not sure why I am having this problem with Gremlin. What am I doing wrong?

gremlin> g = new SparkseeGraph("./HG_gdb.gdb")

groovysh_evaluate: 45: unable to resolve class SparkseeGraph

 @ line 45, column 5.

   g = new SparkseeGraph("./HG_gdb.gdb")

       ^

1 error

Display stack trace? [yN]

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Zawora

Jun 26, 2015, 3:20:27 PM6/26/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Update:

I have fixed the initial problem however am now getting this error:

gremlin> g = new SparkseeGraph("./HG_gdb.gdb")

C++ sparksee::gdb::Error exception thrown

Display stack trace? [yN] y

java.lang.RuntimeException: C++ sparksee::gdb::Error exception thrown

at com.tinkerpop.blueprints.impls.sparksee.SparkseeGraph.<init>(SparkseeGraph.java:259)

at com.tinkerpop.blueprints.impls.sparksee.SparkseeGraph.<init>(SparkseeGraph.java:230)

anyone familiar with this?

c3po.ac

Jul 2, 2015, 6:46:47 AM7/2/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com, christoph...@gmail.com
Hi,

Looking at the sparksee log file had helped to identify the error.
In this case, the problem was that the extent size was modified at the database creation time.
When that happens, the same custom setting must be used later to open it.

Best regards.

El divendres, 26 juny de 2015 21:20:27 UTC+2, Chris Zawora va escriure: