hellosparksee problem

masoud bakhshi

Dec 31, 2015, 2:21:08 PM12/31/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com
hi .....i have a problem with hello sparksee example. i do all of work for preparing sparksee an copy the code of hellosparksee then i run this project ...i saw this problem:
1>------ Build started: Project: helloSparksee2, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(344,5): warning MSB8003: Could not find WindowsSDKDir variable from the registry.  TargetFrameworkVersion or PlatformToolset may be set to an invalid version number.
1>  helloSparksee2.cpp
1>c:\users\masoud\documents\visual studio 2012\projects\hellosparksee2\sparkseecpp-5.2.0\includes\sparksee\gdb\common.h(38): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdlib.h': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
can anybody help me.
or if any body have the sorce code file of hello sparksee for visual c++ please send me...and show me how to run it.
thank u.
my mail is : masou...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

c3po.ac

Jan 11, 2016, 5:17:49 AM1/11/16
to Sparksee
Hi,

It appears to be a problem with the visual studio project settings.
Please check that the platform of the project matches your compiler and sparksee libraries version (x86 or x64).

http://sparsity-technologies.com/UserManual/Installation.html#c

You can also check that the "Platform toolset" option in the "Configuration properties -> General" section of the project settings is set to the right version of your compiler (v110 I guess).

Best regards.

El dijous, 31 desembre de 2015 20:21:08 UTC+1, masoud bakhshi va escriure: