New python API - is python 3.x supported?

Michael Woytowitz

Feb 13, 2014, 9:51:14 AM2/13/14
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sparksee Team,

I like the new branding.

I was reading you documentation for the Python API.  Does the Python API it support python 3.x or only python 2.7?
The Python API document does not have an introduction stating python versions supported, etc.

We have a lot of Unicode data and python 3 tend to be better with Unicode than 2.x.

Thank you in advance,

Michael

dex...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2014, 10:05:15 AM2/13/14
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Michael,

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately for this first release of Sparksee the Python API only supports 2.7, we have in our roadmap the 3.x  but I still can't share a date.

Thanks for the documentation notice, we will certainly try to provide a better documentation for the API. Have you checked the Installation chapter of the User Manual? We will be improving it for future releases as well.

Best,

Sparksee team