Limiting Results in Sparksee

oj

Feb 19, 2015, 10:30:53 PM2/19/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you please explain how I can limit the number of results returned in the select?
I found a restriction parameter, I don't think that's what I'm looking for..

Thanks!

sparkseegdb

Feb 20, 2015, 4:49:59 AM2/20/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The select in Sparksee is now focused in only a singe condition on a single attribute. This operation is fast and memory efficient enough, specially if you use the "Equal" condition, as to return all the results at once in a single Objects.

Therefore, the restriction is used to search only in the given objects instead of all the objects that could have the specified attribute.

With our definition for the select we are assuming that in most queries, a single select call is just a step to calculate the real query result and they usually need all the results to be able to calculate it. We will consider adding this restriction option in future releases.

Best,

Sparksee team