cache statistics in Sparksee

oj

Jun 16, 2015, 3:07:58 AM6/16/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm interested in generating cache statistics in Sparksee.

The configuration is as follows:

        cfg.setCacheStatisticsEnabled(true);
        cfg.setCacheStatisticsFile("path/to/file/stats.txt");
        cfg.setCacheStatisticsSnapshotTime(1);

When I run a query, the stats.txt (defined above) does not record any statistics? Am I doing something wrong here?
Would this file be written only when the graph is really large?

Thanks!!

c3po.ac

Jun 16, 2015, 5:53:21 AM6/16/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com, osh...@gmail.com
Hi,

The units of the StatisticsSnapshotTime are microseconds, so the problem may be that the time (1microsecond) is too low.
We would recommend setting at least one second, which is the default value.

Best regards.

El dimarts, 16 juny de 2015 9:07:58 UTC+2, oj va escriure:

oj

Jun 16, 2015, 9:44:43 PM6/16/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com, osh...@gmail.com
Hi,

Sorry my mistake! I did try with default and other values but the file is not written. Could be because I'm atm testing on a small graph.
What exactly are returned as cache statistics?

c3po.ac

Jun 17, 2015, 9:15:45 AM6/17/15
to spar...@googlegroups.com, osh...@gmail.com

Hi,

You should verify that you can write in the file path specified. However, we believe that it may not be your fault since we can get the statistics written in the file but we are having issues with the data too.

We will contact you when we can provide a bug fix.

Best regards.

El dimecres, 17 juny de 2015 3:44:43 UTC+2, oj va escriure: