Time based Partitioning and versioning on DEX Graph database.

chandra

Dec 30, 2013, 3:54:18 AM12/30/13
to dex...@googlegroups.com
Hello Folks,

 I would like to understand, if there is a way that we do a time -based partitioning of the nodes in DEX, for creating a snapshot.
 Creating versions on top of the attributes in the nodes, creating the sub-graphs based on the versioned data of the attributes for the nodes or edges.
 Something, like getSubGraphVersionN()

Thanks & Regards,
Chandra.

dex...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2014, 9:15:22 AM1/8/14
to dex...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chandra,

Unfortunately we do not offer the possibility to create snapshots of the graph considering certain timestamp in attributes. We will certainly take it into consideration for our roadmap.

Best,

DEX team