sbt assembly error on Ubuntu AWS

mdum...@maprtech.com

Apr 8, 2016, 12:20:31 AM4/8/16
to sparknet-users
Hi!

I want to run SparkNet on a Ubuntu AWS cluster in CPU only mode, but sbt assembly is failing...

[info] TensorFlowNetSpec:
[info] GraphDef
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jnitensorflow in java.library.path
at org.bytedeco.javacpp.Loader.loadLibrary(Loader.java:632)
at org.bytedeco.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:470) ...

[error] Could not run test TensorFlowNetSpec: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jnitensorflow in java.library.path

using sbt 13.1 on an Ubuntu 14.04 AWS image without a GPU

I'm now trying by installing cuda as per instructions, hopefully this will fix the issue.
Would really appreciate a specific instruction set for CPU only cluster, this seems to be a (relatively) common use...

Robert Nishihara

Apr 8, 2016, 3:18:07 AM4/8/16
to mdum...@maprtech.com, sparknet-users
See if the instructions in this issue https://github.com/amplab/SparkNet/issues/110 solve the problem. I'd avoid installing cuda. You're right that the CPU case is very common and should be explained better! Let us know if you run into more problems!

-Robert