Is there a current (March 23) issue with Google?

jfm...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2012, 8:51:44 PM3/23/12
to Spanning Sync
Spanning Sync Account & Schedule page shows "Syncing to Google" and
Spanning Sync Calendar page shows "Sending Data to Google" - but the
sun "ain't happening". Yes, internet connection is good.

byron.shaheen

Mar 26, 2012, 3:21:08 PM3/26/12
to Spanning Sync
Hi,

Not that we were aware of. Are you still having sync related issues?
If so, please create a troubleshooting report (Advanced-> Create
Report) and email it to us at sup...@spanningsync.com.

Thanks,

Byron

---
Byron Shaheen
byron....@spanningsync.com
http://spanningsync.com

Ian Thomas

Apr 23, 2012, 6:37:39 AM4/23/12
to Spanning Sync
I'm having the same issue. No syncing to google today. New items
created on line are not syncing. New items created in iCal are not
syncing.

Have done resets...

On Mar 26, 8:21 pm, "byron.shaheen" <byron.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not that we were aware of.  Are you still having sync related issues?
> If so, please create a troubleshooting report (Advanced-> Create
> Report) and email it to us at supp...@spanningsync.com.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Byron
>
> ---
> Byron Shaheen
> byron.shah...@spanningsync.comhttp://spanningsync.com

byron.shaheen

Apr 23, 2012, 3:09:19 PM4/23/12
to Spanning Sync
Hi Ian,

Could you email us a troubleshooting report?

* Open the pref pane
* Click Advanced
* Click Create Report
* Email the file that appears on your desktop to
sup...@spanningsync.com

Thanks,

Byron

---