SpaceBase - Inserting and querying points

dze...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2015, 11:54:31 AM10/26/15
to spacebase-user
Hi,

I am trying to get how things are working in SpaceBase. I want to insert point data (long, lat) and then do range query: given certain point and diameter to get all the points in that diameter. I am using Python API, so should I create aabb(0,0,0,0) because it is a point? And then should I insert every point as 'data' dictionary containing key-value pairs of actual coordinates? E.g. for inserting two points:

spacebase.insert(aabb, data, 5)
spacebase
.insert(aabb, data2, 5)

Of course, I am not sure this is the right way.

Thank you in advance!

Best