Maven support

瀏覽次數:57 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Christopher Mueller

未讀,
2016年2月2日 中午12:06:552016/2/2
收件者:spacebase-user
Are there any plans for providing the spacebase jar files as maven artifacts?  Our java projects are all maven and inclusion of the spacebase libraries (and dependencies) is cumbersome to say the least at this point, particularly because we're already using many of your dependencies (kryo, guava), so version issues are going to be rampant.

Best,
Chris

pron

未讀,
2016年2月4日 凌晨4:34:112016/2/4
收件者:spacebase-user
Hi Chris.
We cannot host SpaceBase on Maven Central because it is not open-source. You can, however, place the JARs in your company's internal Maven repository.

Ron

Christopher Mueller

未讀,
2016年2月4日 中午12:00:592016/2/4
收件者:spacebase-user
Hi Ron,

Thanks for the quick response - very understandable rational for not provisioning via maven!!

Is there documentation available with respect to the dependency tree to assist in construction of the pom.xml files for the spacebase .jar files?  I presume that many of the jars in the /lib directory are transient (2nd, 3rd or higher order) dependencies of the direct spacebase dependencies?  Many of those libraries (if not all?) are open-source and are likely available from existing maven repositories.

Best,
Chris

pron

未讀,
2016年2月5日 凌晨2:35:242016/2/5
收件者:spacebase-user
If you're only using spacebase-core and spacebase-geodesy, the only dependencies are guava 15.0 and trove4j 3.0.3.
If you're also using Quasar, then your Quasar dependencies should suffice.

Ron

pron

未讀,
2016年2月5日 凌晨3:53:432016/2/5
收件者:spacebase-user
I've attached a pom file you can try.
spacebase-core-2.2.pom

Christopher Mueller

未讀,
2016年2月8日 上午10:10:092016/2/8
收件者:spacebase-user
Great - thanks Ron!

Chris

John Mayer

未讀,
2016年4月7日 下午6:19:052016/4/7
收件者:spacebase-user
This is really a less-than-excellent resolution. I got it work (tentatively, not using an updated pom yet) after realizing spacebase 2.2 (the version available on your main page download link) is incompatible with quasar 0.7.3. Luckily I worked around it by pulling 2.3-SNAPSHOT from the spaceships-demo project.

It might not be worth the time or aligned with your goals, but if you hosted an up-to-date spacebase repository, it would sure be useful!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息