Any experiences to share with Datomisca?

Jacques du Preez

Sep 2, 2014, 3:53:29 AM9/2/14
to south-africa-s...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone used Datomic from Scala using Datomisca: http://pellucidanalytics.github.io/datomisca? What's your thoughts?

Guillaume Belrose

Sep 3, 2014, 12:36:48 AM9/3/14
to south-africa-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jacques,
André Richards from the Joburg Scala Group did a presentation a while back on Datomic (see http://www.meetup.com/Scala-Jozi/events/153787992/), and as far as I remember he used Datomisca in his examples. I probably have his email address somewhere if you want to have a chat with him.
Guillaume.

Jacques du Preez

Sep 3, 2014, 1:50:59 AM9/3/14
to south-africa-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guillaume,

Thank you for your reply. Maybe rather get Andre to post his comments here, then we can all benefit from that info?

Guillaume Belrose

Sep 3, 2014, 2:39:40 AM9/3/14
to south-africa-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am not sure if André is member of this group though.
G.