Is this group still active?

Guillaume Belrose

Apr 17, 2013, 5:24:26 AM4/17/13
to south-africa-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I am now based in Joburg, working full-time on Scala projects. If enough people are interested, maybe we could start a new meetup.
Guillaume.

Gary Pampara

Apr 18, 2013, 2:03:29 AM4/18/13
to south-africa-s...@googlegroups.com
I believe that it is still active. I too am in Gauteng

I think that something like that would be a good thing actually.

Guillaume.

Mitchell Wong Ho

Apr 18, 2013, 2:40:57 AM4/18/13
to south-africa-s...@googlegroups.com
I'd encourage you to start a meetup in Gauteng.

Unfortunately, I'm in Cape Town and haven't seen much interest down hear....I may be wrong
--
Regards,
Mitch

Michael Netshipise

Apr 18, 2013, 3:07:56 AM4/18/13
to south-africa-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm based in Joburg.
I think a meetup would be a good idea. I'm interested.

Kind Regards,
Michael