Pickup?

1 view

Casey Wright

Jul 13, 2019, 8:03:54 PM7/13/19
to Soupa
Pickup mañana? What are folks thinking?

daryl witmore

Jul 14, 2019, 12:19:32 AM7/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Casey Wright, Soupa
6pm Fitchner.  I'll see you there!

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 5:03 PM, Casey Wright
Pickup mañana? What are folks thinking?

Kellen Akiyama

Jul 14, 2019, 10:42:24 AM7/14/19
to Soupa, Casey Wright
If Casey's going, I'll be there. See you at 6pm, Fichtner Park.

Kellen

James Yang

Jul 14, 2019, 11:09:24 AM7/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Casey Wright, SOUPA
I'm in, who else???

Joel Caswell

Jul 14, 2019, 11:17:11 AM7/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Casey Wright, SOUPA
If James is going, then I’m in.

 ~ Joel Caswell

Max Horowitz

Jul 14, 2019, 11:53:13 AM7/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Casey Wright, SOUPA

Erick Barney

Jul 14, 2019, 11:59:46 AM7/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Casey Wright, SOUPA
In

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

Adam Danforth

Jul 14, 2019, 1:51:50 PM7/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Casey Wright, SOUPA
Would love to go, but I can't swing Sundays at 6 most of the time. I'll try to prepare for another week.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

James Yang

Jul 14, 2019, 1:56:06 PM7/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Casey Wright, SOUPA
That's 7 so far.....

Who else?

If no game of 7s gonna stay home.

Steve Throop

Jul 14, 2019, 1:57:19 PM7/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Casey Wright, SOUPA

Casey Wright

Jul 14, 2019, 2:00:22 PM7/14/19
to Steve Throop, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Even if we have lower numbers we are making the commute and can do mini with 4v4 or 5v5 - it will be fun and a good workout and we might even have enough for 7’s.  See you later.

daryl witmore

Jul 14, 2019, 2:18:42 PM7/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Casey Wright, Steve Throop, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Agreed Casey.  We've had 4s or 5s the last 2 weeks. Numbers sound better than before so I bet well be close to 7s or better. We can all just sit around and complain about James not showing is we are short;)
On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 11:00 AM, Casey Wright
Even if we have lower numbers we are making the commute and can do mini with 4v4 or 5v5 - it will be fun and a good workout and we might even have enough for 7’s.  See you later.

Jessica Mazzio

Jul 14, 2019, 7:26:12 PM7/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Casey Wright, Steve Throop, SOUPA
I'll be there!