Cramp-Up Ladies needed May 19-20!

James Yang

May 4, 2018, 11:29:33 AM5/4/18
to SOUPA
Hello All,

Who wants to play? You're wanted and needed, for the community to be able to field two strong teams at Cramp-Up on May 19-20....... in 2 weeks!!!!

We're planning to be a mix of fun and competitiveness with emphasis on fun and encouraging new players to get hooked!  We had a great time last month at a tournament in Bend and we're looking to continue that energy.

Current players, rack your brains and contact players who might be interested! It's even enough time to bring in some new players if they can come out to pickup and practice for these next two weeks.

It's going to be a blast!
Let me/us know,
Thanks,
James

Kelly Wassell

May 4, 2018, 12:14:59 PM5/4/18
to SOUPA
I second this call out.  WOMEN PLEASE COME PLAY!!!  Even if you think you are out of shape, Ultimate always kicks your butt, no matter what.  WE NEED MORE WOMEN to keep our teams strong and our legs still springy on the second day!!!  And to make SOUPA more fun in general (Love the guy energy, but I like balance).
THANKS A MILLION!
Kell