Cramp Up Teams

Joe Sullivan

Mar 5, 2018, 11:55:32 PM3/5/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com, nge...@gmail.com
Hey Folks

If you want to play cramp up, Russ’s team is probably going to already have enough going on to get a bid of their own, so there’s that AND we can probably get another team with you (if interested) forming now.

Let me know if you are interested, like even, “I dunno I might stop by and it would be cool to play”. Maybe especially that.

Let’s get this second team going and help Greg reach his TD goal of 16 teams.

Jadie May

Mar 6, 2018, 12:23:01 AM3/6/18
to Joe Sullivan, soupa...@googlegroups.com, nge...@gmail.com
thought i already committed to a team by responding earlier this winter?

Jadene Mayla, M.F.A., BLA., B.A., PCD.

chris hernandez

Cole Burgess

Mar 7, 2018, 11:20:17 AM3/7/18
to SOUPA
I'd like to play cramp up!

Jake Miller

Mar 7, 2018, 7:07:38 PM3/7/18
to Joe Sullivan, 'erin federline' via Soupa, nge...@gmail.com
New Baby stuff should be over by then so I will love to play as well.

Jadie May

Mar 7, 2018, 9:39:22 PM3/7/18
to Jake Miller, Joe Sullivan, 'erin federline' via Soupa, nge...@gmail.com
What about the long list sent out earlier in the Winter with names of people who confirmed we are in for the tournament..has that been broken up into a team and subs or?

Haley Maddox

Mar 7, 2018, 11:03:11 PM3/7/18
to Jadie May, Jake Miller, Joe Sullivan, 'erin federline' via Soupa, nge...@gmail.com
I’m probably in to play. Tyler is going to be out of town, and I may have some soccer taxing to do, but cramp up is always fun!

Haley

Sent with a smile from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Jonathan Hillis

Mar 8, 2018, 10:00:14 PM3/8/18
to Joe Sullivan, Soupa, Natasha Gerig
I'm interested. Not sure when or any details tho. Is there somewhere where all the information can be found?