Wednesday night ultimate

1 view

Joel Caswell

Jul 7, 2020, 5:40:31 PM7/7/20
to SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday night pickup for the first time this summer. 6:00pm @ North mountain park in Ashland.

Not sure if Greg has been issued the permit to use the lights or not yet, but either way we have some good daylight til 9pm this time of year....so who is in?

~ Joel Caswell

Laetitia Guillet

Jul 7, 2020, 11:36:56 PM7/7/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Im in (:

> On Jul 7, 2020, at 14:40, Joel Caswell <joelmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Wednesday night pickup for the first time this summer. 6:00pm @ North mountain park in Ashland.
>
> Not sure if Greg has been issued the permit to use the lights or not yet, but either way we have some good daylight til 9pm this time of year....so who is in?
>
> ~ Joel Caswell

Kevin Jantzer

Jul 8, 2020, 12:00:02 AM7/8/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Laetitia Guillet, SOUPA
I’ll play. Maybe Cassie and Trav

Starbird Greg

Jul 8, 2020, 12:51:25 AM7/8/20
to SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! Keeping you in the loop on the North Mountain field:

Yesterday morning I applied for a permit (to use the field 6:15 - 9 pm Wednesdays as usual). Heard back this afternoon from the city that they're currently requiring all field users to submit a plan for how they will meet the phase 2 guidelines, prior to starting play. Joel helped craft a simple one and the city responded requesting that we delay our start till next week while they review this and issue the permit.

Ashland school campuses are currently closed, so maintaining a good connection with the city would be an esp. positive thing at this time for SOUPA, imo. It still sounds like they intend to issue the permit, which I think is good news compared to many places.

Greg

James Yang

Jul 8, 2020, 12:56:18 AM7/8/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
To be clear, it sounds like what Greg is saying is that we should not play tomorrow but instead delay our play until earliest next Wednesday the 15th in order to maintain a good relationship with the city and Parks. I agree that there's no sense in taking a chance on messing with a solid relationship that's taken time and effort to build.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/soupagroup/227810552.3340159.1594183879468%40mail.yahoo.com.