Pick-up Sunday, 6/7 3pm Fichtner

Kevin Roberts

Jun 5, 2020, 4:40:56 PM6/5/20
to SOUPA
Hey Y'all!

Due to Phase 2 loosening of restrictions by our governor as of today, we will be able to play Ultimate once again, in all its glory. Come on out, enjoy the sprinkling. Please chime in if you are going to come out and join us!

Sunday, 6/7 3pm @ Fichtner

Here is a link to the new set of recommendations:

Ultimately,

KRob

James Yang

Jun 7, 2020, 1:55:03 PM6/7/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
So, no one else interested?

Kevin Roberts

Jun 7, 2020, 2:16:10 PM6/7/20
to james....@gmail.com, SOUPA
Well, there have been 4 or 5 each week who said they would be back this weekend. Plus I've talked to 4 or 5 others in person who said they would show. Certainly can't guarantee a game happens with those numbers, I assume people are watching the weather.

Joel Caswell

Jun 7, 2020, 2:34:07 PM6/7/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, james....@gmail.com, SOUPA
I’m planning to come

~ Joel Caswell

James Yang

Jun 7, 2020, 2:37:32 PM6/7/20
to Joel Caswell, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
with the rain coming I'm going to make other plans unless it starts to clear up and I hear we might get 14.... Hope next week we have a game! And when do Wednesdays start?