GoFundMe campaign for Youth Ultimate in Ashland --high school and middle school

Visto 5 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

James Yang

no leída,
4 mar 2020, 11:01:444/3/20
a SOUPA,soupagro...@googlegroups.com

hello SOUPA players

Ultimate for the future in the Rogue Valley - with help and support we can keep going and be the model for new programs to spring up -- we will be helping other high schools (Phoenix, South Medford, North, GP) get started and other middle school programs as well!  Thank you Barney and Kevin Roberts already!
Cheers,
James
(see below for more info)

We will use the funds collected to simultaneously build up the AHS high school program (the original inspiration for the Gofundme) and maintain and grow the Middle School Youth programs. I talked with 10 HS coaches last night in a conference call and part of the discussion was my interest in creating a middle school league similar to the high school league. It's happening! With your help, we will host a middle school tournament here in Ashland this spring.

Regarding the AHS ultimate team:
As we're trying to keep the costs down for each player, we are finding ourselves needing quite a bit of fundraising to be able to cover costs of travel and competition. We are planning another carwash, more concessions, player sale NW pizza gift cards, and this, a GoFundMe campaign. If you are able, please donate what you can and share this link with friends and family. This is for the growth of youth ultimate frisbee in the valley, as we are the pioneering program in the valley that is the benchmark and model for other HS programs to emulate. Also it will help sustain the program which the Ashland middle school players will have the option to join in HS. Thank you!!

Please consider donating, and share!

Thank you so much for all the support.
Sincerely,
James

--
Coach, Ashland High School Ultimate Frisbee Team / Facebook page / Instagram / Youtube
Coach, Ashland Youth Ultimate (Middle School) / Facebook