Active throwing / hotbox / ddc Friday in Ashland

1 view

Mar 28, 2019, 12:31:58 PM3/28/19
to Rogue Disc
To the good people of soupa,

We have the field at N. Mountain Park from 6-9pm tomorrow night, Friday. Anyone interested in active throwing and/or some hotbox, ddc, or even pickup if we get numbers? Forecast calls for temps in 50s and only 30% chance of showers in our time window.

Reply if you're in; this is a great chance to dial in those throws for Gandy and Cramp-Up.

Yours in FULL COMMITMENT,
Saint

a.ole...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2019, 4:01:45 PM3/28/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Rogue Disc
What’s ‘ddc’? 50s is cold to me

ian nelson

Mar 28, 2019, 4:02:51 PM3/28/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Rogue Disc
Anthony Olegario!?

Casey Wright

Mar 28, 2019, 4:09:37 PM3/28/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Rogue Disc
DDC is specifically for those ulti players in their aging years ;)  glad you’re alive, havent seen you in a while.

It can also be played inside for those Hawaiian like constitutions.

Adam Danforth

Mar 29, 2019, 3:04:58 PM3/29/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Rogue Disc
I can throw tonight.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 1:09 PM Casey Wright <crayw...@gmail.com> wrote:
DDC is specifically for those ulti players in their aging years ;)  glad you’re alive, havent seen you in a while.

It can also be played inside for those Hawaiian like constitutions.

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Sent from GMail for iPad

Starbird Greg

Mar 29, 2019, 6:36:36 PM3/29/19
to SOUPA SOUPA
Yeah Saint, I can throw and/or play DDC tonight, lmk if you're coming to town!
Greg