TIME CHANGE: 3/11 Sunday Pickup - 3pm @ Fichtner

Russ

Mar 10, 2018, 7:06:28 PM3/10/18
to SOUPA
Good morrow to you all,

Due to Daylight Savings Time, pickup will be pushed back to 3pm, at least for tomorrow.  Same place, slightly different time. Who's in?

Joel Caswell

Mar 10, 2018, 7:33:16 PM3/10/18
to Russ, SOUPA
In

Joel

On Mar 10, 2018, at 4:06 PM, Russ <rcau...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morrow to you all,

Due to Daylight Savings Time, pickup will be pushed back to 3pm, at least for tomorrow.  Same place, slightly different time. Who's in?

Greg Starbird

Mar 10, 2018, 7:49:54 PM3/10/18
to Russ, SOUPA
in
greg

Sent from my iPhone

Cassie Goldman

Mar 10, 2018, 8:11:05 PM3/10/18
to Greg Starbird, Russ, SOUPA
In!
--
null

Erick Barney

Mar 10, 2018, 8:18:04 PM3/10/18
to Russ, SOUPA
In!

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

On Mar 10, 2018, at 4:06 PM, Russ <rcau...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morrow to you all,

Due to Daylight Savings Time, pickup will be pushed back to 3pm, at least for tomorrow.  Same place, slightly different time. Who's in?

Jadie May

Mar 10, 2018, 8:21:21 PM3/10/18
to Russ, SOUPA
i'll be there

On Saturday, March 10, 2018, Russ <rcau...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morrow to you all,

Due to Daylight Savings Time, pickup will be pushed back to 3pm, at least for tomorrow.  Same place, slightly different time. Who's in?

Jadene Mayla, M.F.A., BLA., B.A., PCD.

Zach Zegzdryn

Kevin Jantzer

Mar 10, 2018, 10:53:54 PM3/10/18
to Russ, SOUPA
In!

Kevin Jantzer
Freelance Photographer & Web Developer
Ke...@KevinJantzer.com

On March 10, 2018 at 4:06:29 PM, Russ (rcau...@gmail.com) wrote:

Good morrow to you all,

Due to Daylight Savings Time, pickup will be pushed back to 3pm, at least for tomorrow.  Same place, slightly different time. Who's in?

Joshua Blesse

Mar 10, 2018, 11:21:45 PM3/10/18
to Zach Zegzdryn, Jadie May, Russ, SOUPA
Josh & Joey in

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 10, 2018, at 7:24 PM, Zach Zegzdryn <zachzegz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> subscribed

Elizabeth Schyling

Mar 10, 2018, 11:45:32 PM3/10/18
to Joshua Blesse, Zachariah Zegzdryn, Jadie May, Russ, SOUPA
 In!

Kelly Wassell

Mar 11, 2018, 12:53:33 AM3/11/18
to SOUPA
Where's the out? hah! sorry it was too easy

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 8:45 PM, Elizabeth Schyling <elizabeth...@gmail.com> wrote:
 In!

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018, 8:21 PM Joshua Blesse <joshua...@gmail.com> wrote:
Josh & Joey in

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 10, 2018, at 7:24 PM, Zach Zegzdryn <zachzegz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> subscribed

James Yang

Mar 13, 2018, 2:29:02 PM3/13/18
to Erick Barney, Russ Causley, SOUPA
in!

Ashland HS outlasted Crater in a back and forth game to universe point, 7-6!

On Mar 10, 2018 5:18 PM, "Erick Barney" <erick...@msn.com> wrote:
In!

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

On Mar 10, 2018, at 4:06 PM, Russ <rcau...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morrow to you all,

Due to Daylight Savings Time, pickup will be pushed back to 3pm, at least for tomorrow.  Same place, slightly different time. Who's in?

20180309_172627.jpg

Adam Danforth

Mar 13, 2018, 3:44:58 PM3/13/18
to James Yang, Erick Barney, Russ Causley, SOUPA
Woot Woot! Nice work!

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"