The last week of Wednesday nights in Ashland? No worry, how about Thursday?

James Yang

Nov 27, 2018, 12:50:14 PM11/27/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com, soupagro...@googlegroups.com

Thursday night proposal (Tuesday is possible too if better for more people, I like Thursday, more spread out from Sunday pickup)
Wednesday is not possible, adult soccer.....

For the winter, and maybe beyond.

Ashland High school  brand new 1.1 million dollar organic turf field 🙄☺
sweet field, layouts fine with long pants and shirts

Bright lights

Stadium for cover / kids / and bathroom

6:30-8:30 ish

$5-10 per player to cover lights, not sure yet

Who would be in if I can arrange it?  I have to submit our SOUPA certificate of insurance and arrange a few other things.
Feedback please.
Thanks,
James

James Yang

Nov 27, 2018, 12:54:09 PM11/27/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
I believe this Wednesday is our last one at NMP, right Greg?

So this is a proposal for Thursdays starting next week.

Thanks,
James

James Yang

Nov 27, 2018, 1:08:46 PM11/27/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
As you're replying to the group, or just me, indicate whether you prefer Tuesday or Thursday, and whether or not you could do either one. I'll tally the results.

thanks.

Jesse Browne

Nov 27, 2018, 5:42:23 PM11/27/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Am down, either Tues or Thurs fine, psyched to play through winter :)

Joel Caswell

Nov 27, 2018, 5:48:17 PM11/27/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Thursday is better for me