2/11 Sunday Pickup - 2pm @ Fichtner

Russ

Feb 10, 2018, 5:05:21 PM2/10/18
to SOUPA
Pickup tomorrow y'all.  2 pm at Fichtner.  Who's in?

James Yang

Feb 10, 2018, 5:22:44 PM2/10/18
to Russ Causley, SOUPA
in! Creekside after

On Feb 10, 2018 2:05 PM, "Russ" <rcau...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pickup tomorrow y'all.  2 pm at Fichtner.  Who's in?

Zach Zegzdryn

Feb 10, 2018, 5:50:17 PM2/10/18
to James Yang, Russ Causley, SOUPA
I’m in for sure. Had an easy 20 last week

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 2:22 PM James Yang <james....@gmail.com> wrote:
in! Creekside after

On Feb 10, 2018 2:05 PM, "Russ" <rcau...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pickup tomorrow y'all.  2 pm at Fichtner.  Who's in?

Feb 10, 2018, 6:46:56 PM2/10/18
to Russ Causley, Rogue Disc
In.

On Feb 10, 2018 2:05 PM, "Russ" <rcau...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pickup tomorrow y'all.  2 pm at Fichtner.  Who's in?

Austin Harfst

Feb 10, 2018, 6:53:33 PM2/10/18
to J, Russ Causley, Rogue Disc
In

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Sophie Heyerdahl

Feb 10, 2018, 7:17:09 PM2/10/18
to Austin Harfst, J, Russ Causley, Rogue Disc
in

Erick Barney

Feb 10, 2018, 10:19:52 PM2/10/18
to Sophie Heyerdahl, Austin Harfst, J, Russ Causley, Rogue Disc
In

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

Greg Starbird

Feb 11, 2018, 2:24:09 AM2/11/18
to Erick Barney, Sophie Heyerdahl, Austin Harfst, J, Russ Causley, Rogue Disc
yes

Sent from my iPhone

matthew vorgang

Feb 11, 2018, 2:58:21 PM2/11/18
to Starbird Greg, Erick Barney, Sophie Heyerdahl, Austin Harfst, J, Russ Causley, Rogue Disc
In

Russ

Feb 12, 2018, 3:09:39 PM2/12/18
to SOUPA
Howdy all,

Did anyone happen to pick up a maroon zip-up hoodie yesterday after pickup?  If so can you please text me (607-22-7-1893) and let me know?  It was next to the end zone cones.

Thanks much,
Russ

Donovan Holmbeck

Feb 13, 2018, 10:49:57 AM2/13/18
to Erick Barney, Sophie Heyerdahl, Austin Harfst, J, Russ Causley, Rogue Disc
I'm in let's play some ultimate

Sent from my iPhone