League party

daryl witmore

Oct 12, 2019, 11:09:06 PM10/12/19
to SOUPA SOUPA
The league party on SATURDAY October 26th (2 weeks) is going to be at my house! Looking forward to hosting all soupa players past and present. If you didn't join us for league play this year, join the fun at the party. Finals usually end around 5, so party starts at 6. Chili, cornbread, and beer provided. Large yard (almost an acre) with fire pit, pool, hot tub, yard games and hopefully some of our favorite players from the present and past will join us with their instruments. Family friendly. Bring a side dish to share or your favorite beverage.

Our daycare providers in downtown medford are coincidentally hosting a parents night out the same night as the party for those that want to leave the kids behind. They are great caregivers. https://www.facebook.com/events/2135255610112679/?ti=as

Daryl
770 Bybee Dr.
Jacksonville

erin federline

Oct 13, 2019, 12:58:47 PM10/13/19
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
What a nice invitation, Daryl!  Thanks for it!

Hope league is going great- what lovely fall weather!
Erin