Ultimate - Wednesday - please come play

Starbird Greg

Mar 21, 2017, 5:11:07 PM3/21/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Ultimate at North Mountain Park tomorrow (Wednesday) as usual. Arrive 6 pm, pull 6:30 pm sharp.

About 20 people played this past Sunday in Medford. A game of 7s tomorrow night will help keep the rhythm we’ve established the past few seasons at North Mountain, where we’ve had 7s the vast majority of the time, pulling right at 6:30 pm. After 7s the first Wednesday of the year, we had only 7 players last week, which was still a lot of fun, but c'mon...this is North Mountain, soft grass field, lights, deer running across the field before the first pull of the season (!), etc. If you can possibly play, please come tomorrow night so we can pull with 7s at 6:30.

See you there! Rain or shine! Let's make it happen!

Greg

Erick Barney

Mar 21, 2017, 5:18:18 PM3/21/17
to Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com

I’m in.

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Mar 21, 2017, 5:20:30 PM3/21/17
to Erick Barney, Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Wouldn't miss it.

Joe Sullivan

Mar 21, 2017, 5:27:43 PM3/21/17
to Starbird Greg, 'erin federline' via Soupa
I'll be there

matthew vorgang

Mar 21, 2017, 5:54:26 PM3/21/17
to Joe Sullivan, Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I'm in

Benjamin Peterson

Mar 21, 2017, 6:20:52 PM3/21/17
to Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I'm in and so is trev!
-Ben

Sent from my iPhone

Starbird Greg

Mar 22, 2017, 11:49:55 AM3/22/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Good news! 11 players have RSVPed for tonight, with 1 more as a maybe. See you tonight for a great game! Can't wait!

Greg

Mar 23, 2017, 12:19:30 PM3/23/17
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
Lot of fun last night.

Erick Barney

Mar 23, 2017, 12:34:02 PM3/23/17
to Casey Wright, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA

Great turnout, 7’s! Fun game!  See y’all next week.