Save the Date, Spring League Party

Kellen Akiyama

May 21, 2019, 2:15:21 PM5/21/19
to SOUPA
Save the Date

A Spring League Party is being planned for Saturday, June 22, at 1545 Old Stage Road! (Kellen's house, y'all.)

Party should commence around 6:00pm, (following the Spring League Tournament at Fichtner that starts at 11:00am.)

Please make some time in your busy schedule to attend. We are inviting all SOUPA members, not just Spring League players... so please watch for a sign-up survey to follow: non-players and players will be able to RSVP and contribute something for our merriment.

It certainly has been a long time since a Spring League Party! Wow! Do not reply to this email. Just save the date, man, that's all you do!

Kellen

head of the party committee (and if you want to be on this committee, can you come talk to me? Thanks.)

Kelly Wassell

May 23, 2019, 12:21:43 AM5/23/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Hi Kellen,
  This is Super sweet! I am actually going to be in Oregon that weekend, but happily, I will be at Breitenbush Hotsprings celebrating Solstice, and hopefully blissfully naked all weekend!
Have a great time and thanks for hosting this year!
Kelly