Is there anybody out there?

Kelly Wassell

Aug 1, 2018, 3:47:44 PM8/1/18
to SOUPA
Hey! this may be the quietest I have ever seen this list. I miss playing ultimate, and my body needs some kind of workout.  Riding my bike alone in the smoke isn't enough fun...

I heard that SOU is opening their indoor track to the public 6-8pm Sunday
through Thursday...

Does anyone want to meet up for a jog tonight? Maybe throw a disc with a mask on?? I think that might be our new team dress code.  The masks with ventilators are pretty cool. (temperature wise anyway)

Let me know,
Kelly

Starbird Greg

Aug 1, 2018, 4:16:54 PM8/1/18
to SOUPA, Kelly Wassell
I'm out of town. Hope you find some people to jog or throw with!

Greg

Casey Wright

Aug 1, 2018, 4:42:23 PM8/1/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA, Kelly Wassell
Beach ultimate?

Kelly Wassell

Aug 1, 2018, 4:46:51 PM8/1/18
to SOUPA
seriously, except the southern coast is also hazardous... ugh.. the Applegate is looking pretty good today... hmmm...

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Casey Wright <crayw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Beach ultimate?

Adam Danforth

Aug 1, 2018, 7:19:55 PM8/1/18
to Kelly Wassell, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Also out of town, trying to stay away until the smoke dies down. I won't be around much in August, maybe see ya'll near the end of the month.

Ciao,

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"