Ultimate - Wednesday - North Mountain

Starbird Greg

Oct 31, 2017, 3:26:12 PM10/31/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
More Ultimate. Pickup. Tomorrow (Wednesday) at North Mountain Park.

-Wear a costume!
-Bring your extra Halloween glow sticks and LEDs!

I suggest we play Ultimate in costumes under the lights for a while (seems less dangerous...), and then shut the lights off, crack the glow sticks, and continue the fun.

I plan to be there. Arrive 6 pm, pull 6:30. Bring more lights money!

Greg
p.s. Lights money update: Your contributions more than covered the $110 we used in last Wednesday's 3-hour game. So, our October lights deficit grew a little smaller. Please continue to bring lights money or send to me via PayPal (gregst...@yahoo.com) or Venmo (gregstarbird) so that when the October bill arrives, I'll have the money in hand to pay it, and so we can keep up with November lights fees. Thanks!

matthew vorgang

Oct 31, 2017, 3:37:47 PM10/31/17
to Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Thanks for all your work Greg.