Thursday night ultimate

1 view

SOUPA

Dec 19, 2018, 9:31:39 PM12/19/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com, Titia Guillet
6:30pm at Ashland high school, enter from the west side of the field. We will be playing on the turf football field. Please bring lights money, should be about $10/person. Or less if we get good numbers.

~ SOUPA

erin federline

Dec 19, 2018, 10:48:58 PM12/19/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Titia Guillet
Thanks, SOUPA.  Sounds fun.  We just call it the turf field...you know, it's more than a football field :)  I'll make it out one of these days.

On Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 6:31:43 PM PST, SOUPA <southernore...@gmail.com> wrote:

6:30pm at Ashland high school, enter from the west side of the field. We will be playing on the turf football field. Please bring lights money, should be about $10/person. Or less if we get good numbers.

~ SOUPA

Jesse Browne

Dec 19, 2018, 11:32:35 PM12/19/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Titia Guillet, soupa...@googlegroups.com
In!

Erick Barney

Dec 20, 2018, 12:40:51 AM12/20/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com, Titia Guillet
In

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

> On Dec 19, 2018, at 6:31 PM, SOUPA <southernore...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 6:30pm at Ashland high school, enter from the west side of the field. We will be playing on the turf football field. Please bring lights money, should be about $10/person. Or less if we get good numbers.
>
> ~ SOUPA

Adam Danforth

Dec 20, 2018, 10:43:31 AM12/20/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com, Titia Guillet
In.
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Adam Danforth

Dec 20, 2018, 6:22:57 PM12/20/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com, Titia Guillet
Pouring rain and 100% at 6 pm. Staying home and taking a hot bath instead. See y’all Sunday!

Joel Caswell

Dec 20, 2018, 7:09:26 PM12/20/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com, Titia Guillet
Let’s cancel tonight. Not getting enough turnout to justify the cost of the lights.

 ~ Joel Caswell

Jesse Browne

Dec 20, 2018, 7:26:38 PM12/20/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Titia Guillet, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Aye, think I'll go and eat pizza, see you in the new year, have a good one!

Cheers,
Jesse

Rob Stallman

Dec 27, 2018, 7:12:55 PM12/27/18
to SOUPA
Anyone playing tonight?

Adam Danforth

Dec 27, 2018, 8:23:00 PM12/27/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Nope. I didn't hear from anyone organizing so I opted to stay in and continue in my holiday laze.

Happ holidays everyone!

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Anyone playing tonight?