Ultimate - Wednesday + lights

Starbird Greg

Sep 17, 2019, 1:11:05 PM9/17/19
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Pickup Ultimate
Wednesday (September 18)
North Mountain Park, 6:30 pm

The forecast for tomorrow night is: rain and cold. I plan to play, rain or shine. Who else is in for some Fall fun?

Also, a shout out to Zach (thanks Zach!) for being the only person to contribute to Fall lights so far. Please consider contributing today. We pay $34.50/hour for lights (and $100/season for the field), and by the end of tomorrow will be ~$225 behind without further contributions. I'm depending on all of you to come through as usual, especially as we descend into the darkness and cold. (Venmo: gregstarbird ; Paypal: gregst...@yahoo.com ; or bring cash tomorrow.)

Thanks!

Greg

Adam Danforth

Sep 17, 2019, 3:13:34 PM9/17/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
In!

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Sent from GMail for iPad

SOUPA

Sep 18, 2019, 4:30:34 PM9/18/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I’m planning to come. Weather looks like it’s going to clear up for evening.

~ SOUPA

Kevin Jantzer

Sep 18, 2019, 4:31:14 PM9/18/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Anyone else planning on playing? I’d like to if we have the numbers

Erick Barney

Sep 18, 2019, 4:34:07 PM9/18/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA

James Yang

Sep 18, 2019, 4:34:52 PM9/18/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I'm in if... yadayada

Seriously yes if.

Who else???
Seriously yes if.

Kevin Jantzer

Sep 18, 2019, 7:13:01 PM9/18/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, James Yang, SOUPA
My brother is also in. Weather is looking good

You all better show up! (Blesse, Max, Joel, Matt….)

Adam Danforth

Sep 18, 2019, 7:42:57 PM9/18/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, James Yang, SOUPA

Max Horowitz

Sep 18, 2019, 7:58:56 PM9/18/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, James Yang, SOUPA
Ugh, can’t make it tonight, have fun without me!

Greg Starbird

Sep 18, 2019, 9:57:17 PM9/18/19
to SOUPA
update: i’m at north mountain.
8 people arrived and then left bc of heavy downpour. see you next week i guess.

greg

Sent from my iPhone