Solstice

Kevin Roberts

Apr 11, 2019, 2:39:25 PM4/11/19
to soupa...@googlegroups.com

Is there a team planning to play Solstice 6/22-23 in Eugene? I will push the league tourney to the following weekend, 6/29, if that is the case. Best to figure this all out now... Next year will be much easier!

Still stoked.

Kevin R.

P.s. did you know it is supposed to snow in Bend this weekend? :D

--
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android

ian nelson

Apr 11, 2019, 3:03:58 PM4/11/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Ahhh...Gandy is notorious for that fickle spring weather. Good luck, have fun, and travel safe y’all!

Kevin Roberts

Apr 16, 2019, 3:41:04 PM4/16/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Hoping to follow up on this as I didn't get any feedback. I heard through a grapevine named Adam that there had been talk of a team traveling to a tournament this weekend, and am willing to move the league tourney to account for that if need be. It would be difficult to lose 12-15 players on a day when teams need their all their players.

Anyone know about this? Joel? James?

Kelly Wassell

Apr 16, 2019, 5:05:10 PM4/16/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Hi Kevin,
  There is no team as of yet, but Crampup is next on everyone's mind, and I would wager interest for the Solstice tourney would be taken after Cramp up.  So to answer your question, not yet, but we don't know.
  I do know that Paul and myself are going to be gone Solstice weekend.  I think there are others that celebrate Solstice, so it would be great for this holiday to be given the same consideration as Easter.
  Thanks,
            Kelly

Kevin Roberts

Apr 16, 2019, 6:07:32 PM4/16/19
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Okay.

I got a lot of good feedback rather quickly for a casual Tuesday frisbee discussion... Hah.

Anyway, some points, while very good, are not enough to overcome the fact that the dates for league have already been reserved with Parks and Rec, and Solstice is santioned. Both things I should have known. Whoops!

So. The dates as on the newest flyer are correct, the tourney and party will be 6/22.

Thanks everyone for the responses.