Ultimate - North Mountain Park - yes

Starbird Greg

Apr 18, 2017, 1:56:10 PM4/18/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Pickup Ultimate at N Mountain Park tomorrow (Wednesday) evening as usual.

Two weeks ago, we had ~24 people and a great time. Last week, it was freezing and raining and we still had 13 people. So...see you tomorrow! Arrive 6, pull 6:30, bring some $ for lights.

Greg

Erick Barney

Apr 18, 2017, 2:00:16 PM4/18/17
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA

I’m in.  Greg, let me know if you’re bringing your son.  If so, I’ll bring Bradsen.

Benjamin Petersen

Apr 18, 2017, 9:56:28 PM4/18/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
I'm in!
Last Wednesday for a month for me, can't wait to play!

Sent from my iPhone

Starbird Greg

Apr 19, 2017, 10:14:46 AM4/19/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Good news:

Come play Ultimate tonight on the soft grass and under the lights!! Rain or shine. It's gonna be fun!!

Only a month until Cramp Up XXIII (May 20-21)!

Greg

Apr 19, 2017, 11:01:43 AM4/19/17
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I'M EXCITED TO PLAY!