Winter League Week 7

Kevin Roberts

Feb 23, 2020, 11:47:38 AM2/23/20
to SOUPA, Joel Caswell, caswe...@gmail.com, Dani Hooper, Laetitia Guillet, Kevin Roberts, Kellen Akiyama, wasse...@aol.com, austin...@hotmail.com, 19emp...@gmail.com, Joshua Blesse, brodde...@gmail.com, Josh Marsh, Erick Barney, danare...@gmail.com, zzeg...@gmail.com, lvran...@gmail.com, mrzicc...@gmail.com, J B, isaia...@hotmail.com, brodie...@gmail.com, Starbird Greg, Max Horowitz, Daryl Witmore, jgipn...@gmail.com, Devlin Rutherford, donovan....@gmail.com, Clara Burke
Good Sunday Morning!

Week 7 at 3pm at US Cellular Field 14

Would love to get started a lot earlier this week. People have been dropping out because we are starting late. I will try to have fields set up by 3pm.

Week 6 results
White 3 v Red 0 : Blue 3 v Black 0
Black 1 v Red 2 : Blue 1 v White 2

Totals: Red 19, White 19, Black 15, Blue 5

Week 7 Matchups:
White v Black : Blue v Red
Black v Red : Blue v White

Nobody put on their registration that they would miss this week. Dani is resting her ankle, Greg and Zach and Josh M are still out. Hoping ER got her car fixed ... if you need a ride, there are lots of rides available, just give a shout out.

For anyone who wants to after league, I'd like to have a quick discussion about potential tourney formats.

Discs! Discs! Discs for sale! Get it while it's hot! Don't forget your cash! Only $7! Cheaper than a 16 oz blended skinny double-shot!

Ultimately,

KRob