Sunday is ON!

SOUPA

Aug 26, 2018, 11:25:01 AM8/26/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Sunday pickup returns to it's original time and place!

Let's get a game going today!

Pickup, Sunday, August 26, Fichtner-Mainwaring Park, 3:00pm

Smoke should be at acceptable levels today! Hope to see you there!

James Yang

Aug 26, 2018, 12:06:59 PM8/26/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
7s would be amazing and less running, appropriate for smoke induced lack of cardiovascular conditioning.

who's in? Chatter momentum please!

Kellen Akiyama

Aug 26, 2018, 12:15:46 PM8/26/18
to James Yang, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I will be there.

Kellen

James Yang

Aug 26, 2018, 1:48:09 PM8/26/18
to j...@alpineelectricor.com, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
C'mon folks chime in to get a full game going, otherwise I'm going to make other plans....

Sorry to inundate all the email boxes, but that's our current system.... that's why i advocate using FB for pickup chatter. Announce on email, chatter toward critical mass on FB... that's how some other places do it-- the poster will say "chime in if you're coming, will cancel by X time if not enough players" for example today if it doesn't look like at least 10 people by 1pm i'd say cancel...fb only works if everyone uses, of course. thanks

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 10:05 AM Jim Castellano <j...@alpineelectricor.com> wrote:
We will be there

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
CCB# 210076

James Yang

Aug 26, 2018, 3:13:10 PM8/26/18
to Jim Castellano, soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Jon and Schaffers are in via Facebook ..... that makes 7 so far .... need more. I'm making other plans by 130pm unless we have a real game!

is the word getting out or is the listserv broken....?

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018, 12:04 PM Jim Castellano <j...@alpineelectricor.com> wrote:
I have been trying to respond but it keeps kicking back me reply.

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
CCB# 210076

Jon Rovan

Aug 26, 2018, 3:20:09 PM8/26/18
to SOUPA
I'm in

Jon Rovan

Aug 26, 2018, 3:20:09 PM8/26/18
to SOUPA
I will be there.
- Jon

Joel Caswell

Aug 26, 2018, 3:20:19 PM8/26/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
In

Joel

Joel Caswell

Aug 26, 2018, 3:20:25 PM8/26/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, j...@alpineelectricor.com, SOUPA
Got a text from Jim saying he would make it out

Joel

Kevin Jantzer

Aug 26, 2018, 3:26:11 PM8/26/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, j...@alpineelectricor.com, SOUPA
Planning on playing

Aug 26, 2018, 4:15:41 PM8/26/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, j...@alpineelectricor.com, SOUPA
Will be a little late but will be there.

Josh

Sent from my iPhone

John

Aug 26, 2018, 4:35:08 PM8/26/18
to SOUPA
I'm in

daryl witmore

Aug 26, 2018, 5:06:55 PM8/26/18
to SOUPA

Joel Caswell

Aug 26, 2018, 5:06:55 PM8/26/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, j...@alpineelectricor.com, SOUPA
Got 1 more coming with Jim, and Matt said he will come

Joel

Erick Barney

Aug 26, 2018, 7:19:21 PM8/26/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, j...@alpineelectricor.com, SOUPA
In

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.