Cramp Up! XIII 2017!

Kellen Akiyama

Mar 3, 2017, 1:44:21 PM3/3/17
to SOUPA, Joe Sullivan

Southern Oregon Ultimate presents:

Cramp Up XXIII! 2017

Always a Coed Ultimate Celebration.

Fichtner-Mainwaring Park, Medford, Oregon

Saturday, May 20th and Sunday May 21st

Highlights:

·         Up to 15 mixed (coed) teams. 4:3/3:4, offense chooses.

·         Entry fee: $400/team.

·         HOW TO BID: Captains need to register by clicking   http://soupa.org/cramp-up/

Scroll down and click “Team Captains: Register Your Team” button. Fill out the form completely,

  •  Bids are not official until each Captain pays his/her team’s fee.
  • Captains can pay using the PayPal account button on the Cramp Up! page (http://soupa.org/cramp-up/ )or:
  • Teams can send a check made out toSOUPA”, to:                   1545 Old Stage Road, Central Point, OR, 97502

LOCATION: CrampUp #21 will be played at Fichtner-Mainwaring Park in Medford, Oregon, 334 Holmes Ave, Medford, OR 97501.

PARTY? More information to come!

Any QUESTIONS? Email Joe Sullivan, Tournament Director at jcs...@yahoo.com

Please distribute this to anyone interested in any team captain who would like to organize a team.

Cramp_Up!_Announcement_2017.docx

Courtney Wilson

Mar 4, 2017, 10:30:46 PM3/4/17
to Kellen Akiyama, SOUPA, Joe Sullivan
Guys, I'm so proud of you for keeping Cramp Up alive. Alas, I have to work all weekend this year. I'm hoping to start coming to some Wednesdays again soon.

Courtney
<Cramp_Up!_Announcement_2017.docx>