North Mountain Park - Ultimate!

1 view

Starbird Greg

Feb 28, 2017, 12:06:58 PM2/28/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Great news!

Pickup Ultimate starts tomorrow evening (Wednesday) under the lights!

-North Mountain Park in Ashland
-Arrive 6 pm, pull 6:30 sharp

See you there! Bring your long johns and some $ for lights!

Greg

erin federline

Feb 28, 2017, 5:05:46 PM2/28/17
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
We didn't get an abundance of excitement for planning our annual Cramp Up Tournament that is planned for May 20-21.  That's okay, we'll rope you all into helping later....but we want to survey for general interest in playing.  It'll take the help of a community to put this on and we'd like to see lots of interest in playing....that is if there is lots of interest.  :)

Can you please shout out if you are interesting in playing in this tournament for the entire weekend?  That'll help gauge our interest and if we have the people power to pull this off.  I offered to help some but there is only one other person who offered that. So, I'm worried.  Young volunteers who have time and lots of energy are welcome in the planning and organizing.  I'm old and work too much :)  Committing to the tourney means that you play all weekend and can help some.

Thanks to Joey for stepping up to direct this project!

Go, SOUPA!

Shantrin Lininger

Feb 28, 2017, 5:08:44 PM2/28/17
to erin federline, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I'm not playing, but will be happy to get the water again if it all comes together.

Shantrin

Elizabeth Schyling

Feb 28, 2017, 5:24:44 PM2/28/17
to Shantrin Lininger, erin federline, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I can play all weekend, I could be helpful if they're assigned tasks/errand to run/stations to man. Schedule's too variable to sign on to help with logistics/organization though.

-Linc

Starbird Greg

Feb 28, 2017, 5:33:59 PM2/28/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
I’m absolutely in for helping make Cramp Up happen! Are you kidding me? This tournament is the most concentrated weekend of Ultimate in this region. Last year, even if you didn’t play, if you caught either of the top two teams playing, you got to see real good Ultimate right in your home town. I sat there watching that final game with a bunch of you and it was a magical end of the Spring. We’ve gotta keep this tradition going because it’s one of the most fun weekends of the year and showcases so many good things about the sport.

See y'all tomorrow night at N Mountain Park!

Greg

Feb 28, 2017, 5:43:35 PM2/28/17
to Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I'll play all weekend, and will help in any way I can.

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Feb 28, 2017, 5:48:40 PM2/28/17
to Starbird Greg, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I'm in to play too. All I want is lots of ultimate

Tom Sager

Feb 28, 2017, 6:34:58 PM2/28/17
to matthew vorgang, Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa

I would love to, but I’m sadly out of town that previous week and weekend ;/

Looking forward to Weds Evening Ultimate!

Tom

Marisa Dunbrasky

Feb 28, 2017, 6:53:33 PM2/28/17
to erin federline, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I would like to help and play for the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone

Paul Belson

Feb 28, 2017, 9:59:13 PM2/28/17
to erin federline, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
Yes yes!!  definitely up for a sweet tourney.  Willing and able to help out organizing (but not young nor do i have heaps of free time).   Am new from Kauai… land of discs in the trade winds, camp outs, naked points, full moon disc sessions…..well you know…...(it had better warm up here soon!).   Looking forward to hucking and running with you all.

Who is the TD (Joey?) and do we have local team captains already?   Consider me committed.   Yeow!

Evan Barrientos

Feb 28, 2017, 11:35:46 PM2/28/17
to erin federline, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I'm up for playing the full weekend and can help organize. Let me know what you need help with.
Evan

Starbird Greg

Mar 7, 2017, 1:05:38 PM3/7/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
More pickup Ultimate tomorrow evening (Wednesday) under the lights!

-North Mountain Park in Ashland
-Arrive 6 pm, pull 6:30 sharp
-Last week was savage 7s and really fun

See you there! Pls bring some $ for lights!

Greg

matthew vorgang

Mar 7, 2017, 1:06:21 PM3/7/17
to Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I'm in

Erick Barney

Mar 7, 2017, 1:09:27 PM3/7/17
to Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com

Yes, I’m in!

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Mar 7, 2017, 1:27:04 PM3/7/17
to Erick Barney, Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
See you all there

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Erick Barney <erick...@msn.com> wrote:

Yes, I’m in!

Sierra Castellano

Mar 8, 2017, 10:46:30 AM3/8/17
to Zachariah Zegzdryn, Erick Barney, Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I am going to try to make it.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

jay michalson

Mar 21, 2017, 12:16:30 PM3/21/17
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
to all the SOUPA gang.....anyone who may not have gotten this invite....jmike