Wednesday Ultimate - question

1 view

Starbird Greg

Nov 21, 2019, 12:55:16 PM11/21/19
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Two more nights at North Mountain Park this Fall:

*Wednesday, November 27 (the night before Thanksgiving)
Wednesday, December 4

*Note: Please send me a message if you want to play on Wed Nov 27. I'll be out of town, and my impression is that almost no one wants to play that night, esp. with the Turkey Bowl the next day. So, I suggest we cancel Wed Nov 27 unless enough people responding saying they want to play that night.

Thanks!

Greg

Adam Danforth

Nov 21, 2019, 1:29:08 PM11/21/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I'll opt for Turkey Bowl play next week.