Tomorrow (Wed): North Mountain!

Starbird Greg

Mar 6, 2018, 2:09:29 PM3/6/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Ultimate returns to North Mountain Park tomorrow!! Yes!! Two nights of Ultimate this week!

Tomorrow (Wednesday): 6:15 - 9 pm
Friday: 7:15 - 9 pm

Money:
  • I paid $150 field use fee a couple of weeks ago, which covers our 29 Spring nights at North Mountain Park
  • I estimate we'll use $150 lights this week
  • So far, I've collected $105 towards lights/fees. Thank you to the three of you who stepped up to send me $35 each!

So...I've collected $105 towards expenses that will total ~$300 by the end of this week. This could quickly get out of hand, like in the Fall where we ended up $354 short. Let's leave the Fall behind, but keep up this Spring. If you're playing pickup at North Mountain this Spring, please send $35 to:
  • Venmo (gregstarbird)
  • PayPal (gregst...@yahoo.com)
  • Cash is ok too, but Venmo and PayPal are easier
Sadly, I won't be playing tomorrow night, but I'll bring the cones and lights key, and plan to play on Friday.

Greg

James Yang

Mar 6, 2018, 7:37:42 PM3/6/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA
Awesome Greg thank you! I'm in, who else? Let's get a good game under the lights with great weather.

Zach Zegzdryn

Mar 6, 2018, 7:41:23 PM3/6/18
to James Yang, Starbird Greg, SOUPA
I'll be there mos def

Erick Barney

Mar 6, 2018, 7:42:45 PM3/6/18
to Zach Zegzdryn, James Yang, Starbird Greg, SOUPA

In for tomorrow!

Joshua Blesse

Mar 7, 2018, 7:12:02 PM3/7/18
to Erick Barney, Zach Zegzdryn, James Yang, Starbird Greg, SOUPA
Joey and Josh are in for tonight.

Sent from my iPhone

Kevin Jantzer

Mar 9, 2018, 10:42:37 AM3/9/18
to Zach Zegzdryn, James Yang, Erick Barney, SOUPA, Starbird Greg
Planning on going – looks like it will be nice weather too!

Adam Danforth

Mar 9, 2018, 10:42:37 AM3/9/18
to Joshua Blesse, Erick Barney, Zach Zegzdryn, James Yang, Starbird Greg, SOUPA
I'll be there tonight as well.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Cassie Goldman

Mar 13, 2018, 2:29:02 PM3/13/18
to Adam Danforth, Erick Barney, James Yang, Joshua Blesse, SOUPA, Starbird Greg, Zach Zegzdryn
Travis and I will be there tonight!!

Cassie

null