League registration

matthew vorgang

Aug 20, 2017, 12:47:54 PM8/20/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Tomorrow is the day when players are assigned to their teams, so sign up soon! The numbers so far are looking fantastic. We already have enough players for a solid 4 teams, and I know people who haven't signed up yet (c'mon!!!) :)
This year is a great mix of new players stoked to learn about ultimate, noobs like me who have been around for a year or so, and veterans.
As always, the spirit of the game will be the top priority at the tournaments. Contact should always be avoided.
Here's another thing that is less commonly known: The player with the best visibility of the play makes the call on in/out of bounds or the endzone. This player may not be the player involved in the play, but another player who might be along the sideline.

Reminder! Next Sunday is the first day of the tournament, meaning that there will be a Huck and accuracy competition with first place prizes starting at 3 sharp. At 3:30, captains will be tossing the disc to decide who pulls.