Winter League Tournament!

Kevin Roberts

Mar 1, 2020, 1:20:16 AM3/1/20
to SOUPA, Joel Caswell, caswe...@gmail.com, Dani Hooper, Laetitia Guillet, Kevin Roberts, Kellen Akiyama, wasse...@aol.com, austin...@hotmail.com, 19emp...@gmail.com, Joshua Blesse, brodde...@gmail.com, Josh Marsh, Erick Barney, danare...@gmail.com, zzeg...@gmail.com, lvran...@gmail.com, mrzicc...@gmail.com, J B, isaia...@hotmail.com, brodie...@gmail.com, Starbird Greg, Max Horowitz, Daryl Witmore, jgipn...@gmail.com, Devlin Rutherford, donovan....@gmail.com, Clara Burke
Tourney Time!

3/1 US Cellular Field 14 3pm Start!

The first ever SOUPA Winter Mini-League Champs will be crowned tomorrow! I am already looking forward to next winter! Lots of great ideas coming down the pipe between now and then, but no question, this was a great way to start the year.

Week 7 Results:
White 2 v Black 1 : Blue 0 v Red 3
Black 1 v Red 0 : Blue 0 v White 1
Totals: White 22, Red 21, Black 18, Blue 5

I don't know who won the Black V Red game. If Red won, White and Red both have 22 wins. Red won 6-5 in all Red V White matchups, so Red would be first place. If Black won, White is first place.

The numbers reflect a Black win, because that is what I thought happened, happy to switch if needed.

Either way, we will be playing Best-Out-Of-Three matches for Semis and Finals. Consolation will be 1 game so heckles are abundant for second and maybe third game of Finals.

Pizza will be at Angelo's in Phoenix after the games, around 530p.

Everyone gets some pizza. Winners get a pitcher of beer! And a trophy. And a team picture. Everyone gets a team picture, but the winning team's picture will have a trophy in it. So it looks better when your grandkids are looking through your old pictures. Or "non-interactive 2D stills" as they will be called. Also, they will be called Awesome.

That is all, until 3pm tomorrow!

Ultimately,

KRob