do you have an extra cabin laying around that you need filled?

Fromm, Olivia T

Oct 10, 2017, 11:18:15 PM10/10/17
to SOUPA

Hi SOUPA friends,

First of all, sorry to use this email chain for non-frisbee purposes! But I'm new here and you guys are my main network so far, so help a sista out. Anyway the house I live in is getting a little too busy and I'm now seeking quieter/calmer housing. If you or anyone you know is renting some sort of cabin/cottage/apt/loft kind of situation, or even needs house sitting during the winter, I'm very interested and looking so please let me know! Enjoy the rest of your weeks and see you tomorrow for frisbee!!!

Olivia

goyom...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 11:56:06 PM10/12/17
to SOUPA
Hi Olivia!
We may need a house sitter this winter for a couple months, tho it is still uncertain at this point. We'll know more in the near future and keep you posted! See you Sunday?

Grant