Blast from the past

Nathan Broom

May 23, 2018, 10:06:59 PM5/23/18
to SOUPA, Katie Mae Broom
SOUPA,

School's out in Indiana tomorrow, and the Broom family is headed to Southern Oregon for a visit. We've been away for five years, and we're itching for some Sunday afternoon SOUPA pickup. Expecting nudity, offensive music, and general lawlessness ;)

Nate

erin federline

May 23, 2018, 10:27:33 PM5/23/18
to SOUPA, Nathan Broom, Katie Mae Broom
Yay, Brooms!  Hope to see you!  The Rogue Memorial Soccer Tournament is this weekend so we don't have Fichtner; the tournament is there.  Where is Sunday play?

Greg Starbird

May 24, 2018, 1:09:36 AM5/24/18
to erin federline, SOUPA, Nathan Broom, Katie Mae Broom
I’ll inquire about N Mountain tomorrow.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Starbird

May 24, 2018, 1:21:04 PM5/24/18
to Greg Starbird, erin federline, SOUPA, Nathan Broom, Katie Mae Broom
N Mountain is open at 5:30 pm or later either Sat or Sun; soccer has it 9-5 both days. Let me know if I should book it for one of those days.

Also, as a reminder, we have N Mtn booked on Friday night 7:15-9 pm.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

ian nelson

May 24, 2018, 1:42:42 PM5/24/18
to Greg Starbird, erin federline, SOUPA, Nathan Broom, Katie Mae Broom
Hear, hear!!!

erin federline

May 24, 2018, 1:48:39 PM5/24/18
to Greg Starbird, SOUPA, Nathan Broom, Katie Mae Broom
Thank you, Greg.  I am definitely interested!   Can't do Sat but likely could do Sunday but would be late due to Kiera's soccer.