Fw: Kleinman Eruption 2017

Starbird Greg

Jun 23, 2017, 10:41:20 AM6/23/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Fyi

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jacob Artz <artz....@gmail.com>
To:[...]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:22 PM
Subject: Kleinman Eruption 2017

Hi everyone!

We're very excited to announce that the bid window is now open for the Kleinman Eruption 2017. We're also back at the beautiful Crystal Lake Sports Complex in Corvallis, OR on 8/12-13. As in past years, the tournament will feature a USAU-sanctioned A Division and an unsanctioned B Division. We'll also be providing a dinner on Saturday night (and maybe a "showcase" game to heckle) and a party as well! In terms of other amenities, we put on a pretty good field food spread, there's a river at the field site to play in, and we're working on getting a tournament hotel with a discounted rate this year.

To register, please have your captains sign up here: http://portlandultimate.leagueapps.com/tournaments/358113-kleinman-2017

After captains have completed this, please have individual players register as well for a team player spot on your team. If you have any questions or problems with this process, please let us know!

Please spread the word to other teams that you think might be interested. We're looking forward to a terrific tournament again with you this year and we hope to see you in Corvallis!

Jacob Artz
Kleinman Tournament Director

Evan Barrientos

Jun 23, 2017, 10:45:15 AM6/23/17