Cramp Up - local teams

Starbird Greg

Mar 25, 2017, 11:33:30 AM3/25/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Cramp Up is in 8 weeks. Yay! I’m wondering if we can make some fast progress on two fronts. This is the first of two emails I'm sending this morning, one on each of these topics:

1. Southern Oregon teams
2. Teams from other places

SOUTHERN OREGON TEAMS:

Details: Below is a list of women and men who have expressed interest in playing on a Southern Oregon team in Cramp Up this year (May 20-21). This is an improvement from last time I asked for feedback. We still need more women. What ideas do YOU have on this? Please be vocal and act now. People you can reach out to friends who might like to play? Women who have played with us in the past? A women’s team that might like to help us out on numbers? Etc.

Women interested to play and help put on Cramp Up:
-Marisa Dunbrasky (yes)
-Erin Federline (yes)
-Kate Stumpff (yes)
-Liz (Linc) Schyling (Sunday only)
-Anne Meador (limited games preferred)
-Sierra Castellano (hoping to make it, Saturday only)
-Liz Guenard (maybe - Sunday only)
-Stacy Hubbard (Maybe—returning from injury)
-Elyssa (rumored to be interested)
-Becca Requejo (maybe)

Here are women who played Fall league or otherwise seem like candidates I haven't yet reached. This list is incomplete but if you’re a woman who plays Ultimate here and I haven’t reached you yet about Cramp Up, can you please let me know if you are interested to play?
-Natasha Gerig
-Hannah Sohl
-Kyleen Brodie
-Laura Schaeffer
-Kate Tuers
-Tessa Vorgang
-Amber? (from Corvalis, she and Will played with us at Gandy last year with a friend whom maybe she could bring again?)
-Jenica?
-Others?

Men interested to play and help put on Cramp Up:
-Evan Barrientos
-Adam Barth
-Paul Belson
-Josh Blesse
-Eddy Bolt
-Joel Caswell
-Austin Harfst
-Dallas Horsley
-Gabe Kester
-Austin Harfst
-Jake Miller
-Greg Starbird
-Joe Sullivan
-Matt Vorgang
-Chris Winder
-Zach Zegzdryn

Please see email to follow, on COLLECTIVELY PROMOTING CRAMP UP TO TEAMS FROM OTHER PLACES

Thank you!

Greg